Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How to buy conflict-free diamond




Diamonds are most expensive stones in the world. Every one like to have diamonds but, have you think how to buy conflict-free diamonds. In this essay I will describe the steps to make sure that the diamonds are conflict-free.

There are some difference ways to have a guarantee about your diamonds. First, you have to ask your jeweler about diamonds and where it comes from. Second, if you have any doubts you should ask for a guarantee from your diamond suppliers stating that your diamonds are conflict-free. Third If I were I would ask for a copy of the company policy but if he refuses I am going to another jeweler shop. Fourth, if I know the jeweler I will ask him if the diamonds are smuggled. In addition I will not buy the conflict diamonds because I want to decrease those civil wars.

As you can see it easy to buy conflict free diamonds if follow this steps I mentioned above.

No comments: