Monday, May 19, 2008

Ahmed Hassan Zewail


Introduction:

My Name is Ahmed Hassan Zewail and I was born on Fubruary 26, 1946 in Damanhur,Egypt. I am an Egyptian American scientist. Also I won the 1999 Nobel Prize in chemistry.

I think I am the best one to stay in the balloon because I have done much to help this world with my inventions

I believe that we should spread peace all over the world and to be like brothers on this planet. Also we must protect our planet from threats.

I feel I can do more for Chemistry and invent new things that may help our beautiful planet

I have done many things in my life. My main achievements are the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1999. I also invented the fastest camera in the world it could get image in 0.000000000000001 seconds (10-15 s). This camera is used to record chemical reactions. Further more I work very hard to solve the Alzheimer's disease by very small telescope to watch the brain cells.
The world needs me because I have done much to this world by my inventions that I mentioned above.

There are so many reasons why I should be allowed to stay in this balloon basket and not be thrown into the sea the first reason is that I work In my new treatment to solve the problem of the Alzheimer's disease.

The second reason is that I discovered way to treat from the cancers.

Now I will turn to my traveling companions, the other celebrities in this disastrous trip. They have argued well and I tend to agree with them on some pointes However, I disagree with others like the wealthy person who said" I donate to poor people some of my money" I think any one have a lot of money could do the same thing. In addition to this the football player or any sport guy can not influence us because he didn’t do thing for the world only to make money and the fame.

Finally, I would like to say if you think I argued well and I deserve to stay on the balloon please don’t throw me into the sea.

1 comment:

essay best said...

Good information, you have done really good job in the field of science. Thank you for sharing this blog and keep posting more of your work