Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Course reflection


First of all when I pass the foundation I think all my courses will be easy and simple as foundation level. However when I reach the level one I feel that there is big hole between this level and foundation. The first problem in level one is the listening because I fill in it. Our teacher you will not improve because you have to stop talking in Arabic. In the level 2 I try my best to improve and was improve in reading and writing but it still my problem is the listening. I try my best to improve my listening skills and I am very happy because I do it I got 73 in my last assessment and that mean I could improve. Now I am happy with some result. And I hope to pass the course. Also I think I am a good student I attend every period and I do all my work. The good things are the balloon debate and the presentation because we have fun in these classes. The bad thing is talking Arabic to much in our English class but our teacher help us and trying very hard to ban the Arabic in the class. Furthermore we can improve by working hard and help each other. Also try to speak English as much as you can. In my opinion our teacher could improve by correct our mistakes and give us chance to talk and gives us the confident to talk and discuss any thing in English and make us love her language. Finally the course was very good. However I think it is big jump from foundation level to reach this level.

1 comment:

Jimy said...

Learning English is not that difficult. You need to concentrate and start talking in English with people around you. This will help to improve your listening and conversation. Good effort on your part!