Sunday, May 11, 2008

An Inconvenient Truth Opinion


The earth is heating up, no doubt about that. There is ample evidence that supports the fact that the temperature of the planet has risen in last 20 years. In my opinion "An Inconvenient Truth" talks about one of the most important issues that face the world. The overall reaction of the movie is the government and all people are responsible for increasing the "CO2" and as we know it is the major caused for global warming. In my opinion AL Gore relies on facts so he makes you agree with his point and that makes the movie success. Another thing, AL Gore's comments are very good and attract the audience and the images are fantastic. Finally, I like the movie and I hope every one takes advantage from it and I give this movie 9 point from 10 because it talks about the major problem for the world

No comments: